Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

- Philippians 4:4-7

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Whats in a blog?

What is a blog? A blog typically is a persons personal journal, that they may invite others to read. A blog rarely is written for any specific person or group of people other than for the person doing the writing. It is someones private thoughts that other people can access via the internet. Therefore, if you are reading this, know that it is a personal journal that I have allowed people to read, it is not directed at one specific group of people, it is just a way for me to get my thoughts out. I may write about controversial topics and if people other than me read this, it may ruffle feathers. What is going to be written here are opinions of mine, and anyone is welcome to read them, and welcome to state their own opinions in the comment option. I have no intention of offending anyone, if you don't like what I write then by all means do not read it anymore. Well, with that being said I hope anyone who does read this, will find either encouragement, or truth, or conviction, or maybe just deeper reflection. God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment